-   -   can I paste a shortcut to a spreadsheet? If so, How? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/27931-can-i-paste-shortcut-spreadsheet-if-so-how.html)

amber2221982

can I paste a shortcut to a spreadsheet? If so, How?

I am creating a spreadsheet for work to log credit memos that are sent out
manually. I would like a link on the spreadsheet to open the corresponding
credit memo. How can I do this??

Michael

Select a cell with a credit memo identification and then go to the Insert
Menu - Hyperlinks and browse to the location of the credit memo file and
select it. HTH
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin