-   -   Excel Object copied to Word not printing in color (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/27916-excel-object-copied-word-not-printing-color.html)

dmotika

Excel Object copied to Word not printing in color

I had something in Excel that was copied into Word (using copy, paste special
and pasted as an "Excel object"). Part was in color. Within Print Preview,
it showed in color, but when printing it to a color printer, the colored text
printed in black and white. We even tried printing to another color printer
and it didn't work. Copying it over as a table worked, but it was too big to
size on one page, so I copied it over as a "bitmap" and it worked fine. But,
this was a work-around.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

dmotika