-   -   Macro To Email XLS (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/27785-macro-email-xls.html)

ynissel

Macro To Email XLS

How do I create a macro to Email the current file to a specific user as an
attachment ? Can I insert this at the end of an existing macro ?
Thanks

Ron de Bruin

Hi ynissel

See this page for examples
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"ynissel" wrote in message ...
How do I create a macro to Email the current file to a specific user as an
attachment ? Can I insert this at the end of an existing macro ?
Thanks

ynissel

thanks ! Can I use the ActiveWorkbook.SendMail ", _
"This is the Subject line"
to send to multiple users ?

"ynissel" wrote in message ...
How do I create a macro to Email the current file to a specific user as an
attachment ? Can I insert this at the end of an existing macro ?
Thanks

Ron de Bruin

Yes

See