-   -   when I protect my sheet enter tab, & arrow keys dont work... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/27697-when-i-protect-my-sheet-enter-tab-arrow-keys-dont-work.html)

greg

when I protect my sheet enter tab, & arrow keys dont work...

From an earlier post 5/24, I have a multi page worksheet, many functions
jumping sheet to sheet. One input sheet, one output sheet to print.
I noticed once I protect the sheet, the enter key , tab, and arrow keys
don't work anymore.
The only items/cells I have protected are the locked items.
The cells I need to choose/input with are not locked or hidden.
Any ideas?