-   -   Extra white space between cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/27556-extra-white-space-between-cells.html)

Leesa

Extra white space between cells

I have several lines of text in a merged cell and it appears to be spaced
correctly, but when I print it or even print preview there is extra line
space in the document. If I adjust this so it prints correctly then it
doesn't appear right on the screen. I need both but don't know what I am
doing wrong. Thanks for any help.

Dave Peterson

I think you're going to have to make a choice. WYSIWYG ain't always true.

--

Dave Peterson