-   -   formula in different worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2746-formula-different-worksheets.html)

Monty

formula in different worksheets

If I have the following formula in a worksheet to bring up a message box

=IF((F4-E4)=15,PromptPayment()+F4-E4,F4-E4)

How can I transfer some information from different cells to a new worksheet
if the formula above works?

Thanks

Monty

Frank Kabel

Hi
formulas can't change other formulas. If you need such things maybe the
following is interesting for you:
http://www.dicks-blog.com/archives/2...ngs/trackback/

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
"Monty" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
If I have the following formula in a worksheet to bring up a message box

=IF((F4-E4)=15,PromptPayment()+F4-E4,F4-E4)

How can I transfer some information from different cells to a new
worksheet
if the formula above works?

Thanks

Monty

Monty

Ok
What kind of function can i use

"Monty" wrote:

If I have the following formula in a worksheet to bring up a message box

=IF((F4-E4)=15,PromptPayment()+F4-E4,F4-E4)

How can I transfer some information from different cells to a new worksheet
if the formula above works?

Thanks

Monty

Frank Kabel