-   -   How do I set default comment font (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2741-how-do-i-set-default-comment-font.html)

Paul Matrix

How do I set default comment font

Setting Excel text in Options | General tab doesn't effect comment text size.
I want to set comment text to larger size by default

Debra Dalgleish

--To change the default font size (this will also change the settings
for tooltips in Excel and other programs):

Right-click on the desktop, and choose Properties
On the Appearance tab, click Advanced.
From the Item dropdown, choose Tooltip
Choose a font Size, click OK, click OK
(Note: selecting a font type here will not affect the
default font used in Excel's comments)

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List