-   -   How do I import tables in pdf format into office excel 2003 ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/27312-how-do-i-import-tables-pdf-format-into-office-excel-2003-a.html)

New Excel 2003 User

How do I import tables in pdf format into office excel 2003 ?

Is it possible to import tables in pdf format into excel 2003?
I dont think there is is any direct file convertor.
Is there any one with any ideas?

Jason Morin

You can convert the pdf to an html file, and then open it
up in Excel. Of course you'll lose all formatting but can
reconstruct it with copy/paste or some formulas.

You need to download pdf995 to start the process:

http://www.pdf995.com/

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA