-   -   Colored cells are showing white on screen, want to see color? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/27291-colored-cells-showing-white-screen-want-see-color.html)

dean

Colored cells are showing white on screen, want to see color?

I have sheet cells that I know are colored, but they show white on my system,
and print grayscale, while showing their true colors on other office
systems....

Bob Phillips

Does this article help

http://support.microsoft.com/d**efault.aspx?kbid=320531
Changes to fill color and fill pattern are not displayed in Office programs

--
HTH

Bob Phillips