-   -   userform for spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/26990-userform-spreadsheet.html)

spreadsheets/userforms

userform for spreadsheet

I'm trying to create report balancing sheets in Excel. I have certain steps
that have to be taken so it's not a basic spreadsheet . Is it possible to
create spreadsheets and then create userforms to fill in my spreadsheet
that's not in a basic format ? Can I create a userform and set what cells the
userform is to fill in ?

Bob Phillips

Here are some starting points for userforms

http://www.microsoft.com/ExcelDev/Articles/sxs11pt1.htm
Lesson 11: Creating a Custom Form
Excerpted from Microsoft® Excel 97 Visual Basic® Step by Step.

XL97: How to Use a UserForm for Entering Data

XL2000: How to Use a UserForm for Entering Data

File Title: Microsoft(R) Visual Basic(R) for Applications Examples for
Controlling UserForms in Microsoft Excel 97

Peter Aiken Articles:
Part I
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...FormsPartI.asp

Part II