-   -   Help!!!! Data Transfer. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/268833-help-data-transfer.html)

jason7570

Help!!!! Data Transfer.

1 Attachment(s)
I'm trying to transfer data from word to excel. Basically, what I want to do is highlight (see picture) a column, cut the information, and past it into excel into different cells all at one time.....before I've been doing this one by one and since i have have over 75,000 stores this is probably going to take forever....Please if you could help that would be great!!!

Mazzaropi

Dear Jason7570, Good Evening.

These images are SO SMALL to see anything.

Please, save a visible one at a free site e put the link here.

it will be easier and quicker to help you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jason7570 (Post 962963)
I'm trying to transfer data from word to excel. Basically, what I want to do is highlight (see picture) a column, cut the information, and past it into excel into different cells all at one time.....before I've been doing this one by one and since i have have over 75,000 stores this is probably going to take forever....Please if you could help that would be great!!!

jason7570

thank you!