-   -   Macro to create a path and save a workbook in it (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/268592-macro-create-path-save-workbook.html)

Gaura215

Macro to create a path and save a workbook in it

Hello

I have a spreadsheet with approximately 10 tabs with different names (001, 002, 003....etc).
I am require to create an individual workbook for each spreadsheet, and save it in the month folder which will be created in another folder with the value mentioned in A1 of the activespreadsheet.

So my file path will look something like "D:\SpreadsheetName\Month Name\" Month folder to be in the format of "YYMM"

The name of the folder is mentioned in Range A1 of all spreadsheets, and the month is mentioned in Z65536 in the format "yymm". In that month folder I need to save that workbook created with a fixed file name, "107" in this case.

I have so many reports in which I need to do the same procedure.

Please suggest me a code using which I can do this without putting in so much of my manual efforts.

Thanks in advance to all Macro Gurus.

jolf.poder

"Fungicide Quotes" under my documents and will save the workbook using the cell reference d4:f4 for the file name, which are merged cells. I have tried the following but can't get it to work. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks