-   -   Date format (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2684-date-format.html)

Chris

Date format

I was copying some date data from other source to Excel. The orginal format
is 3/12/34, which means March 12 of 2034. But Excel automatically convert as
March 12 of 1934.

Is there any add on or vba program I can get right year in Excel?

Thanks

tjtjjtjt

This is an operating system setting, not Excel.
In Windows, you need to Find your Regional Settings and find the date
settings. Adjust range for interpreting a two-digit year as necessary.
Example:
In Windows XP, you click Customize and then click on the Date Tab from the
Regional Settings and Language dialog.

tj