-   -   Export Quickbooks reports in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/267734-export-quickbooks-reports-excel.html)

saurabh ramya

Export Quickbooks reports in excel

I need to export QuickBooks report in excel and have to insert some formatting like different kind of grouping, filtering or even need to merge rows or even have to combine reports sometimes. It is very tedious to do every month. Is there any way to simplify this process or is there any software from a different vendor which can help me do it without much hassel? The QuickBooks always removes all formatting and formulas whenever I export it to the existing worksheet.