-   -   Change Colour OF Text??? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/26764-change-colour-text.html)

James UK23

Change Colour OF Text???

If I want to change a specific type of text in a spread sheet what do I have
to do?

For example; If I want to have a figure of £5.00 in green, but a figure of -
£10 in red. How would I be able to tell Excel how to do this?

Would it be a IF formulae?

Any help would be much appreciated :-)

You can email me @:

Debra Dalgleish

You can use conditional formatting. There are instructions in Excel's
Help, and he

http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html

--
Debra Dalgleish