-   -   how do I number a form for repeated use? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/26732-how-do-i-number-form-repeated-use.html)

Nicole-A

how do I number a form for repeated use?

I am trying to create a template form that will number the form
automatically. I will be using this for to invoice from and want it to
number each one so a number can't be skipped or used twice. What can I do.
The only thing I have done is used a spinner button, but this has to be
changed each time on the form and doesn't relate back to the template.

Gord Dibben

Nicole

Check out JE mcGimpsey's site for VBA methods to produce sequential invoice
numbers.

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html

Gord Dibben Excel MVP