-   -   Sending a Mail from outlook with body coming from excel file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/266634-sending-mail-outlook-body-coming-excel-file.html)

PauloD

Sending a Mail from outlook with body coming from excel file

Hi all,

I have made a outlookproject that sends templated mail from a excel workbook.
this follows the teachings from Ron de Bruin.

the thing is his tutorial is to send the email from excel, and i whant tho send the mail from outlook.
I guess I have to create a excel object copy the range and than use his code the "RangetoHTML function"

can someone help me?
I thank in advance

PauloD

I have partialy soved the problem by viewing the excel file as web, than copying the source code, editing into a static templates html formated string (this was this macro´s goal.) the intention also was been able to make it a dinamic template creator, hustleless.

the help is still whanted for anyone ho dont mind donating a bit of knowloge.

best Regards,
PauloD.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PauloD (Post 960422)