-   -   how can i get formulaes to increment by one in a series of worksh. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2660-how-can-i-get-formulaes-increment-one-series-worksh.html)

mt

how can i get formulaes to increment by one in a series of worksh.

Excel 2000
I'm creating a series of worksheets I need to get information from a list
contained in another workbook. I need this formulae to increment by one for
each sheet

Frank Kabel

Hi
not really sure what you're trying to do. could you give an example?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel