Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Keith

Default HELP PLEASE

The values in Column G are minutes so I may need to also know how to
convert hours to total minutes to make the formulas work.

"Keith" wrote:

In Excel 2002 I have the following table;
Column G Column H
Row 33 30 $1.05
Row 34 45 $1.00
Row 35 60 $0.95
Row 36 90 $0.85
Row 37 120 $0.79

What I want to do with this is if the value in I5 is 1-30 I want the value
from H33 put in J5, if the value in I5 is 31-45 I want the value in J5 to be
H34, if the value in I5 is 45-60 I want the value in J5 to be H35, if the
value in I5 is 61-90 I want the value in J5 to be H36, and if the value in I5
is 91 or greater I want the value in J5 to be H37.

Can you please help me with this?
Thanks,
Keith