-   -   importing different kind of documents into excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/265603-importing-different-kind-documents-into-excel.html)

blackberry

importing different kind of documents into excel

Hi,

I want to import a pdf document & a small power point into excel. Than, i'll send it to my customers by mail.

The important thing is to allow my customers to get only one excel file. When they open the excel file they should be able to see underlined names and can open it by clicking on them. I mean the files should be in the excel but hidden.
Is this possible?

Any help is appreciated. ..
Thanks
Pinar