-   -   Advise on Pivot Table & Functions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2654-advise-pivot-table-functions.html)

Janaki Subramanian

Advise on Pivot Table & Functions

I need some help in excel for creating a pivot table and
some important functions which we will be using on a
frequent basis

Ken Wright

Well if you specify what kind of help, and with what functions and what you have
already tried then maybe we can begin to try and help you.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"Janaki Subramanian" wrote in message
I need some help in excel for creating a pivot table and
some important functions which we will be using on a
frequent basis

Nick Hodge

Janaki

On pivot tables try here

On the functions I think you will need to be more specific

--
HTH
Nick Hodge