-   -   Sort problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/264907-sort-problem.html)

Emece

Sort problem

I have the months of the year in one column. I need Excel to sort the months,
but according to calendar. I need January, February, March and so on. But if
I choose to order them in ascending order, it shows: April, February, March...
How do I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Emece.-

Bob Phillips[_4_]

Sort problem

Create a custom list of month names, ToolsOptionsCustom Lists, then sort
using that list, DataSortOptions and then pick from the list.

--

HTH

Bob