-   -   printing selection (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/264840-printing-selection.html)

Anniel

printing selection

I want to print a selection. I select the proper cells, but there is an
extra row that prints at the top. It is always the same row, so perhaps I
have it locked in some way. How do I get rid of it? It happens only on this
one worksheet.

Luke M[_4_]

printing selection

Under Page setup, check the Sheet tab, make sure you don't have a row called
out or anything.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M
"Anniel" wrote in message
I want to print a selection. I select the proper cells, but there is an
extra row that prints at the top. It is always the same row, so perhaps I
have it locked in some way. How do I get rid of it? It happens only on
this
one worksheet.

Gord Dibben

printing selection

Maybe you have page setupsheet with a "row to repeat at top"?

Delete that.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP