-   -   green arrows in cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/264610-green-arrows-cells.html)

kcg1105

green arrows in cells

how do I remove green arrows that are in the upper left hand portion of cell?

Ken

green arrows in cells

Tools ... Options ... Error Checking Tab ... Remove the check marks as
necessary.

I only keep the 2nd & Last Boxes checked ... That's just me ...

--
Kha

"kcg1105" wrote:

how do I remove green arrows that are in the upper left hand portion of cell?

Jacob Skaria

green arrows in cells

It is based on the options checked under ToolsError checkingRules

For example 'Number stored as Text'...The green triangle 'if you go by the
options from the popup box' you will be able to run thees rules quickly..

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)