-   -   How do I calculate escalation rates using dates and a set value (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/264609-how-do-i-calculate-escalation-rates-using-dates-set-value.html)

KenSouthfield

How do I calculate escalation rates using dates and a set value

If I have a projected that needs to be escalated using start and completion
dates by a certain percentage per year, how do I write the formula. For
example if my project starts May 26, 2010 and lasts until may 26 2014 I want
to add escalation to midpoint at 4% per year.