-   -   calculate the age of someone from their date of birth (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/26450-calculate-age-someone-their-date-birth.html)

Gemse

calculate the age of someone from their date of birth

hi,

could you please help me with this? i have a cell with a persons date of
birth for example 1/1/93 and i'd like to calculate the age i.e: 12.

what formula could i use to do this?

thanks lots,

JE McGimpsey

One way:

=DATEDIF(A1, TODAY(), "y")

See

http://cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm

In article ,
"Gemse" wrote:

could you please help me with this? i have a cell with a persons date of
birth for example 1/1/93 and i'd like to calculate the age i.e: 12.

what formula could i use to do this?

Peo Sjoblom

One way

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm