-   -   Count number of days from the last entry? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/264429-count-number-days-last-entry.html)

md

Count number of days from the last entry?

I need a formula to count the number of days from TODAY() to the last entry
in column "J".
Column "A" is date column.

Max

Count number of days from the last entry?

This will grab the date in col A corresponding to the last entry in col J
=LOOKUP(2,1/(J2:J100<""),A2:A100)

Hence you could use this:
=TODAY()-LOOKUP(2,1/(J2:J100<""),A2:A100)

Adapt the ranges to suit
--
Max
Singapore
"MD" wrote:
I need a formula to count the number of days from TODAY() to the last entry
in column "J". Column "A" is date column

md

Count number of days from the last entry?

Many thanks Max that works ok