-   -   Collecting data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/264377-collecting-data.html)

Lynda

Collecting data

I have an evaluation sheet created in Excel 2003. I have a number of
questions which have responses eg. poor, fair, good, excellent etc. These
will be answered by ticking in an €˜ActiveX Check Box. Beside each question
the respondent can add comments, for this I used the €˜ActiveX Text Box with
a scroll bar. We usually only send this form out to random attendees and
getting about 5-10 responses. It was not difficult to collect the data for
such a small number. What has happened now is that a colleague has sent the
form out to everybody that attended one of our presentations and to date we
have received over a hundred responses. Had I been aware of this I would have
put some backend data collection on the form before it went out.
My problem is how do I collect all this data without having to go through
each sheet manually.
Can I create another sheet and then paste the evaluation sheets into it and
collect the data that way somehow. I am appealing to you gurus to help me out
please.
Thanks
Lynda