-   -   How do I maintain format in programs. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/264320-how-do-i-maintain-format-programs.html)

qbelmont

How do I maintain format in programs.

I am a teacher and I use Excel to quickly, easily create wordsearch puzzles
for class and church. When I copy the cells to a graphic program it throws
off the rows and columns. It is as if my words and the cell borders(gridline)
are off set. I used help to inquire about aspect ratio, to no avail....

Gary''s Student

How do I maintain format in programs.

Easy

1. hilight the area you want to copy
2. while holding down the SHFT key, pull-down: Edit Copy picture
3. paste in the other app

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201003