-   -   Default Cell format of existing Worksheets got changed automatical (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/264261-default-cell-format-existing-worksheets-got-changed-automatical.html)

NGBalaji

Default Cell format of existing Worksheets got changed automatical

I am using MS Excel 2007. Most of my excel files saved with default cell
format as General while creation; currently for the last two days when i open
those files the cell content format is showing as currency format.

Pls let me how to fix the same

ozgrid.com

If you reference a cell that has a format (other then General), the
reference cell will adopt the same format.

--
Regards
Dave Hawley