-   -   Excel - not everything is printing out? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/264252-excel-not-everything-printing-out.html)

ki-e-ta

Excel - not everything is printing out?

I tried to print out an Excel spreadsheet and only the color headings within
the spreadsheet printed out. None of the B&W numbers in the individual cells
printed out. I tried printing on two different printers and two different
laptops, so I know it is not the black ink cartridge being low on ink.

Help please!
--
ki-e-ta
www.CherryCows.com

Pritesh[_2_]

Excel - not everything is printing out?

Did you viewed sheet in "Print Preview"? View it first before printing.

You might have accidently set wrong "Print Area". If so, re-check what
cell-range you have set there.

Pritesh

"ki-e-ta" wrote:

I tried to print out an Excel spreadsheet and only the color headings within
the spreadsheet printed out. None of the B&W numbers in the individual cells
printed out. I tried printing on two different printers and two different
laptops, so I know it is not the black ink cartridge being low on ink.

Help please!
--
ki-e-ta
www.CherryCows.com

bala_vb

Quote:

Originally Posted by ki-e-ta (Post 955170)
I tried to print out an Excel spreadsheet and only the color headings within
the spreadsheet printed out. None of the B&W numbers in the individual cells
printed out. I tried printing on two different printers and two different
laptops, so I know it is not the black ink cartridge being low on ink.

Help please!
--
ki-e-ta
www.CherryCows.com

make sure that, you havent selected the specified region in "Print Area".

all the best