-   -   Can I have a list of reserved words in excel column name? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/264147-can-i-have-list-reserved-words-excel-column-name.html)

summer

Can I have a list of reserved words in excel column name?

I created several columns (fields) in my excel table, one of the column is
named as "SIZE".

Could you please advice if "SIZE" is one of the reserved words restricted to
be used in Excel especially when creating a new column name?

Can I have a complete list of reserved words that are restricted in excel
column fields?

Thanks

ozgrid.com

Can I have a list of reserved words in excel column name?

"Size" should be fine. See "Guidelines for naming cells, formulas, and
constants in Microsoft Excel" here;

http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/free-tra...n-23-basic.htm

--
Regards