-   -   Connect.UpdateToolbars? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/264006-connect-updatetoolbars.html)

Alexdfw

Connect.UpdateToolbars?

I use a JE template that is linked w/ my SAP software. I recently upgraded to
Office 07 and to my surprise, the template doesn't work. My IT dept claims
its not the macros, they believe it might be my system. They said no one else
has experience this issue; I refuse to believe them. Most of the people I
know that use this template haven't upgraded to 07 yet.

Anyone know what's wrong??? The error is as follows:

"Connect.UpdateToolbars exception, ex = Object reference not set to an
instance of an object., line = 6"