-   -   IF Formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/263967-if-formula.html)

Redroc

IF Formula

I'm needing a formula that will do the following...

If cell A1 is 1 it shows with the word Developing. If A1 is 2 it shows with
the word Performing. If A1 is 3 it shows with the word Leading.

Thanks

Gary Keramidas[_4_]

IF Formula

you could put this formula in b1

=CHOOSE(A1,"Developing","Performing","Leading")

--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003

"Redroc" wrote in message
I'm needing a formula that will do the following...

If cell A1 is 1 it shows with the word Developing. If A1 is 2 it shows
with
the word Performing. If A1 is 3 it shows with the word Leading.

Thanks

Don Guillett[_2_]

IF Formula

Look in the help index for IF

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Redroc" wrote in message
I'm needing a formula that will do the following...

If cell A1 is 1 it shows with the word Developing. If A1 is 2 it shows
with
the word Performing. If A1 is 3 it shows with the word Leading.

Thanks

Ms-Exl-Learner

IF Formula

=IF(A1=1,"DEVELOPING",IF(A1=2,"PERFORMING",IF(A1=3 ,"LEADING","")))

(Ms-Exl-Learner)