-   -   Conditional Formatting Multiple Cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/263966-conditional-formatting-multiple-cells.html)

Alicia

Conditional Formatting Multiple Cells

Forgive me if I have already posted this and just can't see it...

I would like to format multiple cells but the format painter did not work
correctly for me.

Formula - if column C is less than column H cell is red.

I have done this for one cell and now need to copy to all cells.

grizzly6969

Conditional Formatting Multiple Cells

do you want the entire column to turn red or just individual cells in column
--
grizz