-   -   Creating a chart with varying data value ranges (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/263933-creating-chart-varying-data-value-ranges.html)

Anthony Blackburn

Creating a chart with varying data value ranges

I have a chart that I want to show home price data with.

The chart will have data that has very significantly varying data values.
For example, one line graph will be 50-100, one will be 400,000 to 500,000,
one will be 90% to 110%.

I would like to show these line graphs on one chart. How to I make a chart
with differing ranges on the x (vertical) axis?

Luke M[_4_]

Creating a chart with varying data value ranges

Take a bit of seutp work, but the end result here is impressive:
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...venScales.html

BTW, the vertical axis is the y-axis.

--
Best Regards,