-   -   How do I delete cell formats but not the content... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/263929-how-do-i-delete-cell-formats-but-not-content.html)

Penndaryl

How do I delete cell formats but not the content...

I am trying to copy data from Excel to use in Word and would love to get rid
of the cells but not the data that is stored within the cells.

Dave Peterson[_2_]

How do I delete cell formats but not the content...

What did you try? And what happened when you tried it?

I usually select the range, edit|copy and Edit|paste into MSWord (using Office
2003 menus).