-   -   Is Excel 2000 compatible with Windows 98 and or ME? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2638-excel-2000-compatible-windows-98-me.html)

dickerdmann

Is Excel 2000 compatible with Windows 98 and or ME?

I am wondering if excel 2000 is compatible with windows 98 or ME. I know
excel 2003 is not and I prefer not have to buy 2 new computers. Just
wondering if 2000 is compatible.

Dave Peterson

I use xl2002 with win98SE (and until last week, win98!).

You should have no trouble with xl2k.

--

Dave Peterson

dickerdmann

Thanks man. I appreciate the quick response and help.
DE