-   -   Inserting a Lotus Notes Doc Link (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/263611-inserting-lotus-notes-doc-link.html)

KC

Inserting a Lotus Notes Doc Link

Is it possible to add a Lotus Notes Doc Link into a Powerpoint presentation
as a hyperlink? I have Lotus Notes team rooms where we store files. I also
have a presentation that goes over where all the documents are located and I
want to hyperlink to the documents in the Lotus Notes team rooms.

Gord Dibben

Inserting a Lotus Notes Doc Link

Best to post this in a Powerpoint news group.

You are now in Excel news group.

Most of us know very little about PP

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP