-   -   Grouping in Excel on a Pivot table, need to be able to retrive ex. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/26353-grouping-excel-pivot-table-need-able-retrive-ex.html)

Rhonda/FHSB

Grouping in Excel on a Pivot table, need to be able to retrive ex.

I've designed a pivot table with group extractions and I'm still not getting
the data that is needed. Does anyone now about pivot tables and how to
extract certain dates that are required?

Debra Dalgleish

What are you trying to extract, and what problem are you having?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Rhonda/FHSB

Certain time period;<07/01/2005, and 7/02/2005 thru 6/31/08 and so on...the
time period would be calculated by years and months but when I put it on
their with Years and months its the wrong figures.