-   -   Cube refresh Date (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/263520-cube-refresh-date.html)

Lakshmi

Cube refresh Date

Hi
I have a requirement to display the cube refresh date in my Excel report.
I know that if you click on Data tab in the ribbon and choose Properties tou
can see this data. But I will have to make it as a part of the template in
the report.
--
Thanks in advance for you support and suggestions.

Sincerely
Lakshmi

Reeza

Cube refresh Date

On May 11, 7:14*am, Lakshmi wrote:
Hi
I have a requirement to display the cube refresh date in my Excel report.
I know that if you click on Data tab in the ribbon and choose Properties tou
can see this data. But I will have to make it as a part of the template in
the report.
--
Thanks in advance for you support and suggestions.

Sincerely
Lakshmi

Add a dim in your cube that is the cube refresh/update date and
display the max of this field.
This also allows you track when records are added to a cube if
incrementally build rather than full rebuilds.

The question becomes, do they want the cube refresh or data refresh
date which may be different.