Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default small type when printed

My worksheet is compressed to really tiny print when I print it to a printer
or pdf Create. Only one tab is small print. I can not see anything in page
set-up or formatting that would cause this problem.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Check Page SetupPage for scaling options.

Adjust to Percent?

Fit to: 1 by 1 can make things tiny

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 10 May 2010 12:41:01 -0700, kmonhoff
wrote:

My worksheet is compressed to really tiny print when I print it to a printer
or pdf Create. Only one tab is small print. I can not see anything in page
set-up or formatting that would cause this problem.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In article , Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca wrote:
Check Page SetupPage for scaling options.

Adjust to Percent?
Fit to: 1 by 1 can make things tiny

I think you mean 'fit to page' here ? ... and yes, I've seen some very silly
printouts where that was the problem. To the OP, that is usually in your
printer settings, not XL.