-   -   ESAL Worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/263448-esal-worksheet.html)

Tokie

ESAL Worksheet

What is ESAL?
What is the ESAL worksheet as given in the Toolbar flyout?
I'm unable to find either in MS Excel Help.

JLatham

ESAL Worksheet

I assume you mean View -- Toolbars and in that flyout list there is an entry
of ESAL?

That's not a standard toolbar, so you probably have some add-in included
with that workbook and it's a toolbar to go with that function. Look in
Tools -- Add-Ins and see if there's something checked in it that looks like
it has to do with ESAL also.

Google for ESAL showed some examples of estimated traffic flow counts
associated with the term, and that's all I know about ESAL.