-   -   How do I get the money sighn $ on my sums in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/263366-how-do-i-get-money-sighn-%24-my-sums-excel.html)

Mel5612

How do I get the money sighn $ on my sums in Excel?

I can do sums in the cells but I want to show the cash value and although it
adds I wont do it with money sighn $.

FSt1

How do I get the money sighn $ on my sums in Excel?

hi
format as currency'
right click the cell. from the popup, click format cells
on the number tab, in catagory box, click currency.

regards
FSt1

"Mel5612" wrote:

I can do sums in the cells but I want to show the cash value and although it
adds I wont do it with money sighn $.

Bernard Liengme[_2_]

How do I get the money sighn $ on my sums in Excel?

Go to the required cell; click the currency tool on the toolbar in Excel
2003; in Excel 2007 it it on the Home tab
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP