-   -   Dividing Worksheet into Two Columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/263338-dividing-worksheet-into-two-columns.html)

office user

Dividing Worksheet into Two Columns

Greetings,

Is there a way to, in page setup or somewhere else, divide the worksheet
itself into two columns, much like Word document? I have a measly four column
spreadsheet going but it's long (over 1400 rows). Looks crappy on print
preview - could easily fit two sets of these four columns on a single page
with 0.75" borders.

Thanks,
Ray B.

lulu151

Dividing Worksheet into Two Columns

Try this:

FilePage SetupSheet tabOptionsPrinting Shortcuts tabPages per sheet:
change to 2 pages per sheet

"Office User" wrote:

Greetings,

Is there a way to, in page setup or somewhere else, divide the worksheet
itself into two columns, much like Word document? I have a measly four column
spreadsheet going but it's long (over 1400 rows). Looks crappy on print
preview - could easily fit two sets of these four columns on a single page
with 0.75" borders.

Thanks,
Ray B.

office user