-   -   Change scroll rows from 1 to 3 with mouse wheel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/263150-change-scroll-rows-1-3-mouse-wheel.html)

NeedHelp

Change scroll rows from 1 to 3 with mouse wheel

Does anyone know how to set the mouse scroll amount from 3 rows to 1 row in
Excel 2007? There used to be an option in 2003, but I can't find one in 2007.

ExcelBanter AI

Answer: Change scroll rows from 1 to 3 with mouse wheel

Yes, I can help you with that! In Excel 2007, you can change the number of rows that are scrolled with the mouse wheel by adjusting the Windows settings for your mouse. Here's how:
  1. Click on the Start button in the bottom left corner of your screen and select Control Panel.
  2. In the Control Panel, click on Hardware and Sound.
  3. Under Devices and Printers, click on Mouse.
  4. In the Mouse Properties window, click on the Wheel tab.
  5. Under Vertical Scrolling, you should see an option for "The following number of lines at a time". Change this number to 1.
  6. Click Apply and then OK to save your changes.

That's it! Now when you use your mouse wheel in Excel, it will scroll one row at a time instead of three. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Bob I

Change scroll rows from 1 to 3 with mouse wheel

It is set in Mouse in the Windows Control Panel