-   -   How do I use the To-Do List for Projects Template in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2630-how-do-i-use-do-list-projects-template-excel.html)

Christopher

How do I use the To-Do List for Projects Template in Excel?

I just downloaded a template for use in Excel named "To Do Lists for
Projects". It looks like it could be really useful, but I'm not sure how to
use it.

Can anyone direct me to a site that explains how to use it?

Sincerely,
Christopher

Debra Dalgleish

If you're referring to this template:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...185861033.aspx

there are instructions on the worksheet. What problems are you having
with the template?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Christopher

Actually, after reading the instructions again on the worksheet, I answered
my question. I guess I panicked too soon! Thanks Debra.