-   -   macros button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/262923-macros-button.html)

Norm

macros button

I want to start a macros with a button on the excel sheet
where or how do I find this...I was hoping to use a button that looks like
the control button in Access

Cheers!!

JLatham

macros button

Use the command button from the Forms toolbox. If your macro is already
written, you can right-click on the button and use [Assign Macro] to
associate your macro with the button.

"Norm" wrote:

I want to start a macros with a button on the excel sheet
where or how do I find this...I was hoping to use a button that looks like
the control button in Access

Cheers!!

Norm

macros button

Thanks,
I knew it was that easy... its embarrasing LOL

"Norm" wrote:

I want to start a macros with a button on the excel sheet
where or how do I find this...I was hoping to use a button that looks like
the control button in Access

Cheers!!

JLatham

macros button

No problem, everyone needs a memory jogger from time to time.

Thanks for the feedback.