-   -   How do i print an excel file in the form of a booklet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/262883-how-do-i-print-excel-file-form-booklet.html)

shireen

How do i print an excel file in the form of a booklet?

I have a list of phone numbers and addresse that I need to print in the form
of a small booklet that I can carry in my purse. How do I print it? What
program and how to set it up? Also I want ohotos on the left and data on the
right side pages.

Dave Peterson

How do i print an excel file in the form of a booklet?

I'm not sure excel is the best application for this kind of thing.

I'm sure you could do it (after a few hours/days/months of frustration!), but
maybe you could find a better application by searching google.

Or even put the data into MSWord and use that for all the nice formatting.

--

Dave Peterson

Billns

On 4/30/2010 1:43 PM, shireen wrote:
I have a list of phone numbers and addresse that I need to print in the form
of a small booklet that I can carry in my purse. How do I print it? What
program and how to set it up? Also I want ohotos on the left and data on the
right side pages.

I agree with Dave.

I wouldn't use Excel. You might want to Google "print address booklet"
to get some ideas.

Bill