Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default calculation help

I will try to explain this
I want to have a running total for C D F and G and use the numbers in A as a
filter
so if I filter the numbers = 33369 I want the totals of C D F G in other
cells on the sheet (ie L6,M6,N6,O6)
The data in A C D F G is entered maually

In the data below I want to calculate the column C ,D, F ,G but filtered by
Column A
A C D F G

33369 04/06/10 2 10 04/06/10 2 3
33369 04/07/10 0 11 04/07/10 2 10
33369
23456
23456
789

I have the total page on the same sheet L6 to O6
Cheers!!!